Saturday, June 19, 2010

2 Ipods, 2 computers, can we use one Itunes account?

I have had my Ipod since last year. I am buying my husband an Ipod for Christmas this year. He is stationed up in Alaska until May so he will load Ipod/Itunes onto his laptop computer.



However I already have an account with Itunes to download my music with my credit card. Can he use the same Itunes account to download music to his computer up there? Basically 2 ipods, 2 computers, can we use 1 itunes account?



2 Ipods, 2 computers, can we use one Itunes account?anti virus



I have multiple computers with itunes on them, and I use the same account (ie. same credit card) to download things, but as said before, you have to find some other way to transfer files from one computer to another. Your downloads do not go to every computer that uses that itunes account.



2 Ipods, 2 computers, can we use one Itunes account?auto protect



You can use one account, but if you download something, you would have to e-mail it to him, as he won't be able to download it from Itunes without paying for it a second time.
yeah.when you sign into itunes its liek your e-mai.you just need the password and you can log in from any computer with internet.



good luck
nope...you have to set up individual accounts...I tried this...we have 3 computers and a lap top in our home.... We use itunes for one computer and musicmatch....they allow up to five computers to use their program...good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment