Saturday, June 19, 2010

Where to get free computers?

I like to fix computers but I currently searching for somewhere to get maybe some broken ones. Does anyone know what I can do to find some?..I've heard of people getting some from schools and stuff



Where to get free computers?antivirus programs



I always see people throwing away their old computers in the dumpster at the apartments we live in. Find some apartments near you, and put up some notices.



Where to get free computers?computer protection



Freecycle, its a community of people who give away the things they dont want for free.
www.craigslist.org



Go to your local area and see who is giving them away. Lots of people give away old ones, or at least old monitors and stuff. If not you can still purchase some on that site for dirt cheap and can always hassle/bargain with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment