Saturday, June 19, 2010

Is there a way to sync two computers so that the contents of a specific folder are identical?

I have a "Music" folder on my desktop and laptop. Sometimes I'm on the road and I borrow a CD and add it to my library. Then maybe at home I add a few CDs to my desktop library. Now I want to sync the music folders on both computers so that I have all the music on one computer. Is this possible and how?



Is there a way to sync two computers so that the contents of a specific folder are identical?abtuvurys 2005



Mark the folder as shared, right click on it and you sohuld have sharing info there. you may have to move the folder to your my documents folder. From the other computer you can go to my network and you sould be able to browse the opposite computers shared folders. This is all assuming of course that you have a network setup.



Is there a way to sync two computers so that the contents of a specific folder are identical?antivirus programs



if they are both the same system, you can network them or get a cross over cable and use the network wizard. or put everything on an external drive, an any computer can get the data.

No comments:

Post a Comment