Saturday, June 19, 2010

With all these technologies, computers, video games, DVD's, cinema, cellphone....is television

Did you actually watch tv when you are on the computers?



With all these technologies, computers, video games, DVD's, cinema, cellphone....is television relevant now?antivirus protection



to watch the live telecast of football/cricket match, news you have to watch T.v.. i agreed that now to some extent its irrelevent.



With all these technologies, computers, video games, DVD's, cinema, cellphone....is television relevant now?computer repair



i think tv will start to disappear slowly in the future



and we will watch tv more like we are using the internet



i am waiting for the day that



i will not go out early from my work anymore to watch a world cup semi-final that is happening in a different time-zone



i will simply download it to my mobile, hook it to my laptop and watch it while waiting for a dentist ..



or, just hook it in a screen at my mother house and watch it while i visit her ..
Now we have more choices.



Everyone opts for whatever that is suitable for the person.



Some still prefer TV, like my mommy.
nope, why would i wanna crowd me and my friends around my computer or phone to watch some football or hockey??? tv will always be relavent
TV has been irrelevant for many years now because people want instant info.
Only if there is a good hockey game on,or during sex -just kidding about the last part-honest!
when i am on computer i also watch TV
No way some of my favourite shows are still good to watch
I have my TV on at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment