Saturday, June 19, 2010

Do you think computers are taking over the world?

Computers can pretty much do anything these days. They even have computers MAKING computers. So do you think they're capable of someday overpowering us? We basically rely on them to live. We program them to do things we can't. I'm not saying it will be tomorrow, or even 10 years, but do you think it could happen?



Do you think computers are taking over the world?best antivirus software



It has already happened. You just don't know it yet. Try going for a week without computers. You can't drive they are in your car. You can't shop at the store, they are in the cash register. Basically everything you use requires computers at some step.



Do you think computers are taking over the world?firewall



You have watched "I, robot" too many times :-)



Computer won't take us over.
I think that computers are necessary tools and very much present in our society. Use it constantly from the minute we wake up to the time we sleep. I don't think computers are taking over the world but we are rather appealed by them. Believe it or not some people still hate new technology but our present society makes full use of it.
i bet thats whats happening and that is how the world will end
Oh please you have to stop seeing so many idiot movies.
I asked my computer if I could answer this question and it told me no.
I don't know aboiut the world but it has pretty much taken up my life
yes, computers are evil and they plotting their plan right now
Yes, it's possible . We can fall in our traps and create a monster, a big uncontrollable SYSTEM which could complicate our life instead to help us.
Hell no I can,t even get mine to mow the grass or take out the garbage.
No they have only opened up opportunties to us that didn't exist before but that doesn't make them indespensbile. We would just have to reevaluate how to do things again without them.
We have the power of free-will and no computer can duplicate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment