Saturday, June 19, 2010

Which Degree in Computers?

I am experienced in computers but do not have the certs, etc and want to get a college degree in it. Which degree is best...the computer science degree from the science department or the Information Technology degree from the business department? I currently have an Accounting degree and would be finished with the IT degree much faster than the Computer Science degree but my goal is to go with the degree that is most respected.



Thanks.



Which Degree in Computers?computer repair



A Computer Science degree is better in my eyes. I know some really great people with a Computer Science degree working with Microsoft. If your looking for the most respected, then don't you think that the longer you're there, the more you learn and the more you know and can help out whatever business you intend on working for? I would definitely go for a Computer Science degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment