Saturday, June 19, 2010

Is there a computer schoo that would accept a 16/17 yr old? I want just computers also Im not too fo

I really like computers its my best subject Im the best in my class and I hate school I keep on failing other subjects so is there a school that would accept me? please read



even if it means moving I will do that



my cousin is going to the states to study and I was thinking to move with him! (I have a greencard so thats not a problem)



he was accepted in Arizona but is still looking so anything will do please help me get out of this hell



I like internet and anything with computers but not too into math so that can be a problem! or Game design works too that rocks anything creative! I live in europe so if theres an opton there...?



Is there a computer schoo that would accept a 16/17 yr old? I want just computers also Im not too fond of mathanti virus protection



Computer Science is maths, theory and hard work. Do the work study hard and there are no problems.



USING computers, and doing low level tech support ect... can be done by training at what South Africa calls Technicons. They are like colleges which do short practical courses.



Dont kid yourself, computer science is a branch of maths and to be into computers at the level of game design requires a level of dedication few can supply.



If your willing to work its very rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment