Saturday, June 19, 2010

RE-HUCKABEE destroys computers - cite info. - Are you curious?

Re the question about Huckabee destroying computers after his term as governor: Google "Huckabee destroys computers". FYI obtained by Arkansas Democrat Gazette reads: "Huckabee Left Computers, Fund Gutted" - January 19, 2007, NW Arkansas Edition. It is a legitimate concern to me - they were not just erased but destroyed and I find it bothersome. Not accusatory - only curious.



RE-HUCKABEE destroys computers - cite info. - Are you curious?computers



It is a concern to me. I live in ARkansas and I have learned not to trust huckabee. He is mean and spiteful, and I believe that he had the hard drives destroyed because there was incriminating information on them. He is too slick and too sincere while lying for me to trust. I hope people will look past his "good old boy" exterior and see what a dishonest, soft on illegals, soft on crime, supporter of increased taxes, pro government intrusion candidate he is.



RE-HUCKABEE destroys computers - cite info. - Are you curious?hijack this



Tax Hike Mike Huckabee is the worst candidate after Giuliani and Romney! My vote is going to Ron Paul, to me he seems to be the only honest candidate left. Huckabee destroyed his computers after he left the govenor's mansion and his children scare me! I find it rather STRANGE that Romney became a full fledged pro-lifer just a few months ago....and Giuliani is just crazy and he has no common sense, only the heart to fight terrorists....nothing else other than 9/11 which I don't see a connection between Iraq and 9/11! I personally feel there are more terrorists in other countries such as Iran and Pakistan! Hell we don't even have an identified enemy nor an exit strategy and we are nation building. Bush promised us that he wouldn't do these things and then he goes and does them to one of the least non-terrorist countries!!!! I am tired of the republican party, which use to stand on a libertarian platform, continue to do just the opposite! Many republicans to me are just as bad as the democrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment