Saturday, June 19, 2010

Just applied on target computers and got interviewed...but...?

I just recently (a week ago) applied on the target computers and went through my first and second interview. It has been a week and I havent gotten a call or anything. Should I contact the store? Should I just wait, or should I go to the store and ask if my application has been processed? I'm a little new to the whole system so, I don't know how this works.



Just applied on target computers and got interviewed...but...?



My friend just had an interview at target and they offered her the job on the spot. That might just be a thing for this store though. You should ALWAYS call to follow up on an interview. I would usually only give it a few day. You should definitely call and just say: "I applied for a job and had a couple interviews, I was just wondering if the position had been filled."



P.S.



Target drug tests...you have 24 hours after hired to take it....in case you needed to know that.



Just applied on target computers and got interviewed...but...?antivirus downloads



Every HR manual advises to follow up on interviews. It shows genuine interest. It also helps in the event they misplaced your tel# or application.
I've done a lot of interviews where they say they'll call me in a day or two and let me know, and they'll never call back. Then, there's jobs where they interview but they don't decide to hire til 3 weeks later.

No comments:

Post a Comment